The Institute of Quarrying (IQA) is committed to handling your personal information in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles, which are contained in the Privacy Act 1988 and the Privacy Amendment Act 2014.
Privacy of Your Personal Information
Collection, Use and Disclosure of your Personal Information
By providing your personal information you acknowledge and declare that, and consent to:
- IQA collecting and using your personal information for the following purposes:
- To assess your current and subsequent application
- To update your information
- To provide branches with your details for IQA and IQA approved functions and activities
- IQA collecting your personal information from, and disclosing it on a confidential basis to, the following:
- IQA related entities – CP Committee (QMCS), AIQEF, Committees and Council
- IQA contracted agents and third parties – Professional conference organisers, Quarry Magazine publisher and Suppliers (for Industry Award purposes)
- Government departments and agencies (under law), law enforcement agencies, investigators, lawyers and medical providers (under law)
- IQA Products, Services and Marketing as follows:
- To provide information and offers about a range of products and services offered by us and our related entities whose products and services we promote
- For industry development and market research
You will inform IQA if you do not want your personal information to be used or disclosed to our related entities. If in doubt about these protocols or about the Australian Privacy Principles and its application, you are encouraged to seek guidance from the IQA Chief Executive Officer. Please contact Us .