IQA Award Categories
The 2021 IQA Awards will be presented in the following categories.
- Alec Northover Award (sponsored by AIQEF)
- Gold Hard Hat Site Safety Award (sponsored by IQA)
- Gold Environment Award (sponsored by Groundwork Plus)
- Excellence in Innovation and Community Engagement (sponsored by Cement & Aggregate Consulting)
- Quarry Manager of the Year <10 FTE (sponsored by Metso:Outotec)
- Quarry Manager of the Year >10 FTE (sponsored by Metso:Outotec)
- Quarry Operator of the Year (sponsored by RTV Training)
- IQA Conference Exhibitor of the Year (sponsored by IQA)
- President's Medal (sponsored by IQA) Open to IQA Members only
Nominations for the Awards are open from January 2021. Nominations are open and welcome from both IQA members and non-members*.
*Excluding the President's Medal
The closing date for all award nominations is the 18th January 2022. The IQA Conference Exhibitor of the Year award will be judged from all exhibitors during the IQA conference in March 2022. All exhibitors are automatically entered, and a separate nomination form is not required.
The 2021 IQA Award winners will be finalised in November/December, and the winners announced during the 2021 IQA conference in Newcastle 29 - 31 March 2022.
Any member or non member of the IQA can be nominated or the nominator of an award.