IQA Award Categories
The 2021 IQA Awards will be presented in the following categories.
- Alec Northover Award (sponsored by AIQEF)
- Gold Hard Hat Site Safety Award (sponsored by IQA)
- Gold Environment Award (sponsored by Groundwork Plus)
- Excellence in Innovation and Community Engagement (Cement & Aggregate Consulting)
- Quarry Manager of the Year <10 FTE (sponsored by Metso:Outotec)
- Quarry Manager of the Year >10 FTE (sponsored by Metso:Outotec)
- Quarry Operator of the Year (sponsored by RTV Training)
- IQA Conference Exhibitor of the Year (sponsored by IQA)
- President's Medal (sponsored by IQA)
Nominations for the Awards are open from January 2021. The closing date for all award nominations is 5pm (AEST) Friday 6 August 2021. The IQA Conference Exhibitor of the Year award will be judged from all exhibitors during the IQA conference in October 2021. All exhibitors are automatically entered, and a separate nomination form is not required.
The 2021 IQA Award winners will be finalised in September, and the winners announced during the 2021 IQA conference in Newcastle 5 - 7 October 2021.
Any member of the IQA can be nominated for an award. A non-member may be the nominator for an award. However, only IQA members can be nominated / recipients of an award. A person may choose to nominate themselves for an award or nominate a third party. The person nominated for the award must be a current member of the IQA. Where the award is site or company specific, the site or company must have current IQA members and demonstrate support for the IQA.