The IQA offers education and training to individuals or to a quarry/organisation wanting to develop their people. We can offer training from a single course delivered on site - or virtually - through to undertaking a Training Needs Analysis (TNA).
The TNA will identify and mandatory training requirements under the legislation, look at key areas of health and safety, and map out a practical and affordable training plan to ensure staff are provided with the right training over a period of time.
Professional development should not simply be a one-off seminar or workshop. The development of individuals and teams needs to be carefully planned. The IQA can assist a quarry or other business with this planning and the delivery of quality training.
Corporate training can be undertaken:
- On site at the company's premises
- In external training rooms
- Via live webinar
- 1:1 coaching and mentoring
- Involve company staff and outside participants to help offset the cost
The IQA can tailor a course to suit the learners, learning outcomes, time available (full or half days) and work with the business to minimise disruption to productivity.
- Slope Stability
- Electrical Awareness
- Risk Management
- Incident Investigation
- Learning from Disasters
- Drug and Alcohol Awareness
- Crushing / Screening
- Conveyor Safety
- Safety Management Systems
- Respirable Crystalline Silica (RCS)
- Any many more... contact us to discuss your training needs
To find out more about corporate training or a TNA please contact email@example.com.
DOWNLOAD THE FULL LIST OF COURSES