You work hard and are passionate about what you do. IQA membership demonstrates that you take your own development seriously and supports you and your career.
Being a member of The Institute of Quarrying Australia means:
- Support for you at all stages of your career
- Being able to network with your peers
- Showing your ongoing commitment to learning and development
- Access to Industry leading materials and training programs, leading to formal qualifications or recognition of competency in your field of operation
- Actively participating in and promoting industry standards
- Being a part of a wider industry community that shares knowledge and best practice
- Networking with other members which gives rise to great friendships and camaraderie.
- Access to awards which recognise personal achievement and/or input to industry
As such, please be advised that Memberships for 2019/20 will be ‘Open for Renewal’ for 30 days from 1st June 2019. With our focus firmly on the ‘Future of Quarrying’ we have now made it easier than ever to renew your membership for 2019/20 through on-line renewal.
If you are paying for another members membership and/or paying for multiple members membership renewal, we have created a short video to help guide you through this process. To view it click here.